Character Name:borde/ galaxia
2 - Class/lvl:necro/bd (support)46/42
3 - Age:22
4 - Timezone and Country:+8 taiwan
5 - How many hours do you play a day?:1~7
6 - How long have you been playing L2 for?:since c4, about 7 years
7 - Do you use RaidCall and have a mic?:have mic, can download raidcall
8 - Can you speak and understand English?:yes
9 - Previous clans and servers you've been on?:I've been playing Nightmare srvr in dragon network for several years until got scammed by friend of everything: draco set/ bow zaken etc. Was in an italian clan in temp ally (same on tarantula now ). After that I joined Teamzone first on the server l2darkside, funny one but had short life, than followed the clan here and there. After few years chosed to leave the clan as they are costantly moving from srvr to srvr every month almost and now, with a business to run and a family to take care of have simply not the time to get that kind of game life.
10 - Why do you want to join up with the Red Knights?:I don't know much about u guys to be honest, but for what I saw/heared u are a great group, that's what I'm looking for. I know I'm not anymore the super active player of a time, but I try to be ingame at least 3/4 days a week and I'd like to have some friend to stay and play with by that time Smile I get into the clan activities happily and support/help members if have the ability to, I know now I'm kind of useless with my actual chars (I'm doing all in solo and as said w/o big time to spend) but hope to get useful very soon !
Back to top Go down
Necro

Character sheet
Char name: Necro
Class:
Lvl:

PostSubject: Re: dragon network ~ tarantula   Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello!

You're welcome.

We still have some people at low lvls (or Retails) to lvl up togheter.

You can PM St4r, Noguez or Quellfer for invite.

Back to top Go down

dragon network ~ tarantula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Knights :: Applications-
Jump to: